- Executive summary:
- Margot Wallström funds convicted Arab terrorists and mass-murderers with Swedish taxpayer revenues.
- She receives a military medal for her efforts.
- She then promises to redouble those efforts – even as illicit military factories that directly contravene legal agreements between the Israelis and Palestinians are uncovered.
- There is never any comeback against the Ramallah regime, no matter how horrifically or openly they flout legally binding agreements.
- Sweden keeps increasing its financial and diplomatic support for the regime.
Posts Tagged ‘Swedish funding of anti-Israel NGOs’
Anti-Semitic attacks by Arabs encouraged and paid for by renowned Holocaust-denier and arch-racist Mahmud Abbas have torn apart civilian Jewish lives and families in Haifa, Petach Tikva, Netanya, Rishon LeZion, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Rehov, Ashdod and more.
And that’s just in the past 24 hours.
The disgusting part is: self-styled “humanitarian superpower” Sweden, which actually takes tax revenues from Swedish citizens who have worked hard all their lives and instead diverts the money to the PA terrorists. With impunity.
Sweden funds this disgrace.
And says not one word about the ongoing pogroms being carried out by the barbaric racists of the depraved Arab society governed by Abbas. After all, it’s only Jews who are the innocent civilian victims. No story then.
Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallström, the architect behind Sweden’s embracing and recognition of the racist Palestinian society, is a disgrace to principle, honesty, morals, decency and humanity.
Some “humanitarian superpower”.
Anyone with legal insight got any comments on this?
We are fast approaching the point at which it will be legally viable to sue our own governments for continuing to provide financial assistance to the racist Mahmud Abbas, since he abuses that funding to bankroll terrorists and is in a coalition government with the equally anti-Semitic Hamas. See here for a clothing store called “Hitler” where mannequins carry knives and advertise the best clothing for terrorists to wear when stabbing Jews.
Which terrorists, you ask? Those racist Arabs who wantonly murder Jewish civilians – young infants and 80-year-old women – simply because they are Jews. Some of these Arab terrorists, subjected to primitive racist indoctrination all their lives, are as young as 13 years old, and their victims are the same age or even younger, down to infants in strollers (see also here).
There simply has to be a legal challenge to counter this travesty. Not a legal challenge against the racist Mahmud Abbas, but against those governments and organisations, such as nation-states like Sweden, the USA and Britain, transnational organisations such as the EU and the UN, and NGOs such as SIDA, the Church of Sweden, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch et al – who provide the racist Abbas with funding and diplomatic cover.
Funding and cover that he uses exclusively to glorify and support violence, terrorism, barbarism, indoctrination, religious hatred and anti-Semitism.
This article originally appeared in my blog, The Sweden-Israel Conundrum, at the Jerusalem Post on November 17, 2014.
On October 30 Sweden decided to abrogate the agreed-upon Oslo Accords by granting “Palestine” recognition without the Palestinian regime having to fulfill a single one of its many obligations.
These legally binding obligations include:
- Cessation of racist indoctrination against Jews.
- Cessation of incitement to violence against Israel.
- A stop to Palestinian Arab terrorism.
- Recognition of the state of Israel within its agreed interim borders until a final-status agreement is reached through a negotiated settlement. The key word here is “negotiated”. Not unilateral, negotiated.
The new Left-wing Swedish government, a bunch of pitiful amateurs dabbling in statecraft and including hardened Islamists, extremists deported from Israel for violating anti-terror laws, an illegal Muslim immigrant, tax evaders, a gross violator of Sweden’s strict environmental laws (this is the Minister for the Environment!) and even one clairvoyant, decided that not one of the conditions of the Oslo Accords needed to be fulfilled by the Palestinian Arab coalition government.
To read the rest of the article, visit my blog, The Sweden-Israel Conundrum, at the Jerusalem Post.